SANDBLASTING WITH PRIMER
Our blasting & priming service enhance the steel materials by smoothing, shaping and cleaning a hard surface by forcing solid particles across that surface at high speeds.
With the clean surfaces, sandblasting also provides a great way to prepare surfaces for various coatings and sealants. The sandblasting gets all dirt and contaminants off of the surface so the coatings will adhere better.
After which the Priming ensures better adhesion of paint to the surface, increases paint durability, and provides additional protection for the material being painted.
Our galvanising service enhance the steel materials by applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron, to prevent rusting. The most common method is hot-dip galvanizing, The primary advantages for using Galvanized are:
- Lower cost than stainless
- Less maintenance/Lowest long term cost
- Long life expectancy
- Coating life and performance are reliable
- Outstanding resistance to mechanical damage
- Protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage